We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, we collect your contact details at the time of booking an appointment, we also collect your data as part of our consultation.
- Health related data, for a treatment to be completed we collect your health-related data as part of your consultation, without this information we cannot proceed with your treatment
- Online Identifiers, includes IP addresses and cookie identifiers, this enables us to improve customer journey on our website.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To complete your consultation form to be able to provide your treatment
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Doctors/medical, should we require consent to treat you or should we need to report information back to your doctor.
- Chaperone, to gain consent to provide your treatment.
We use the information that you have given us in order to access your reason for treatment and to insure we no contraindications to provide you with the correct treatment and aftercare.
We may share this information with medical professions or your chaperone/legal guardian.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Sarah Summers, [email protected] should this be within the 10 years we are required to obtain your data; we will continue to securely store your data until 10 years has expired. Your data will not be process in any way, accept if needed for legal protection or I am required to do so by law.
(b) We have a legal obligation to obtain your records for 10 years after your last treatment.
Your information is securely stored;
- On a server provided by 1PCS Ltd.
- On a password protected laptop, securely stored.
We keep your consultation forms with your data for 10 years. We will then dispose your information by deleting the data from the server.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at The Kind Soul [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk